Classroom Support Services (CSS) is funded exclusively by the student Technology Use Fee to provide audio-visual equipment for regular classes taught in UNT's classrooms and class laboratories. To this end, CSS has installed standard equipment in each of these rooms. This equipment may be used during other events which are scheduled in these rooms. These events must be scheduled by the Registrar's Office, Student Activities, or Facilities Coordinating, depending upon the location and function. Please see Reserving a Location at UNT for assistance in determining which office to contact. The reserving office is responsible for making any special arrangements for unlocking and locking the room before and after the event.
CSS does not provide additional equipment or equipment operators in these rooms, nor do they provide services at any other locations. Additional information or services may be available from one of the following resources:
- AV support in the Union is provided by Union Technical Services.
- AV support in Gateway is coordinated by the Gateway Conference Office.
- AV support for Auditorium 100 and for Coliseum is provided by Coliseum staff.
- Video-conferencing (two-way) events are coordinated by the Center for Learning Enhancement, Assessment, and Redesign.
- To preview videos or slides, please use the services of the Media Library.
- To rent production equipment, please use the services of the Center for Learning Enhancement, Assessment, and Redesign.
- Check the Yellow Pages under "Audio-Visual" for commercial AV rental companies.