Turning Technologies is happy to announce the release of ExamView Learning Series v11. This latest version offers updated standards alignments for 15,646 unique, high-quality assessment questions organized by English Language Arts, Reading, Math, Science and Social Studies. ExamView Learning Series works with ExamView Assessment Suite to produce formative assessments. Software is aligned to 40 states’ standards and Core Curriculum Topics.
Highlights for ExamView Learning Series v11 include:
- Major standards release with content correlated to these standards:
- National Common Core Standards for English Language Arts and Mathematics (National and Released States’ Versions)
- States’ English Language Arts, Math, Science and Social Studies Standards
- Next Generation Science Standards (National)
- New Getting Started Guide
- New Question Breakdown Charts
- New Item Counts by Standards Charts
- New Webb’s/Bloom’s Charts
- New Standards Picklists
- Using Standards Picklists
Learning Series Samplers for both Windows and Mac can be found on the downloads page. Samplers provide a small cross-section sampling of content from all subjects/grades and are available for each of the state products, the national Common Core State Standards content, the Next Generation Science Standards content and the Topic-Aligned product.
Please review the supporting documentation, which includes full details of the release:
Further questions can be directed to the product management team: firstname.lastname@example.org