Turning Technologies is excited to release Turning Account v1.5.0. These recent updates include a streamlined registration process and improved optimization for large organizations.
These recent enhancements greatly benefit the whole organization.
Organization admins can now export user information in an easy to sort CSV file to easily identify students without a license or device.
Improved Turning Account navigation with a preview of the upcoming Spring enhancements.
User is now informed if they are associated to an organization making it easy to manage on campus Turning users.
Customized directions and direct link to campus LMS providing control over student directions.
Notes for Turning Account v1.5.0 –
• Improved optimization for large organizations
• Ability to export users within your organization
• Updated account creation
• Updated messaging to users
• Improved navigation through Turning Account and to other applications
• Ability to manage account from one central location
• Added support to prepopulate first and last name when coming through an LTI link
• Added ExamView Assessment Suite to download’s page
• Account notifications on user dashboard
• Student e-commerce store only accessible now through Turning Account interface
• Student e-commerce store graphical updates
• Performance optimizations
• General bug fixes
• Language support for Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Please review the supporting documentation, which includes full details of the release for Turning Account v1.5.0.