ter system is available in each Classroom Support Services supported room as an instructional tool. All instructor computers lock and projectors shut down at 11:00 pm each day. Normal operation resumes at 7:00 am. All instructor computers are connected to the Internet. Instructors may store data files in the Documents folder on the computer, but should note that the hard drive may be reformatted at any time during the semester. CSS is not responsible for restoring instructor files.
Below are some technical specifications of the classroom machines that are available in every classroom.
- Dell Precision Tower 3420 (SFF)
- Windows 10 Enterprise (64-bit)
- Intel Core i5-7500 Quad-Core
- 8 GB DDR4 RAM
- 256 GB PCIe SSD
- Two front mounted USB 2.0 ports
- Two front mounted SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports
- Front-mounted combo headphone/microphone jack
- Combination CD-ROM/DVD Drive
**Note: If you have suggestions for software installations on the classroom machines, please email Classroom Support @ ClassroomSupport@unt.edu