Activating UNT Zoom Account & Downloading Client
UNT has allocated Zoom Education licenses for all UNT Denton faculty, staff, and students. Please follow the below steps to activate your account.
Please note, if you wish to use Zoom within Canvas, for the integration to function properly your Canvas prefferred email address must be set to your UNT Account Management System (AMS) preferred email address.
Signing into your Zoom Account
- Visit unt.zoom.us.
- Click the Sign in button.
- Sign into the UNT System Single Sign On portal using your EUID and password.
- You have now activated your account (if this is your first time signing in) and are logged in accordingly.
Downloading & Signing into the Zoom Desktop Client
- Download and install the Zoom Desktop Meetings client by clicking Download Client at the bottom of the unt.zoom.us page. For assistance installing the client, contact your IT support group or the IT Help Desk.
- Sign into the client by clicking Sign In with SSO.
- For Company Domain, type unt and click Continue.
- This will redirect you to the UNT System Single Sign On login page where you will login with your EUID and password.
- Make sure to click Launch Zoom after authenticating to finish signing into the desktop client.